Hello Todd, I get the best solution for p22121 space group after MR with an LLG
score of 640 from phaser. and the Rfree is .4748. However after MR refinement
does not lower the Rfree and it appears to make the Rfree worse. The XDS
software indicates that my best solution is P21 21 2. Often Phaser MR places
the solution in P 21 21 2. The helicase is a superfamily 2 helicase and is only
monomeric. Its a 543aa long protein with a MW of 62Kda. It should have two RecA
like domains at the core but the protein I have crystallized has a previously
uncharacterized n-terminal domain responsible for tight single stranded DNA
binding.  I have tried different space groups manually but that resulted in
clashing. I will be frank I do need to work on my crystallography background as
crystal lattices, space group, and self-rotaion functions are limited. Thank
you so far for your help , I will try further trimming down my search model
into separate domain and trying that in the meantime.