On 01/25/2016 09:52 AM, Mazzini Alessandro wrote:
I think part or all the devcon ( developer connection ) is uploaded
in the same place the sgi cds are

https://archive.org/details/cdromsoftware?&sort=-publicdate&and[]=SGI

 just change the search. If not, and a specific devcon number is
needed, I should have them all in storage.

That's good to know.  I wondered if anyone kept those.

However, my recollection of Warp is that you need two floppies available for the "kicker" loader. Given that PS/2 floppy drives seem to have an unfortunate propensity toward death, you might want to check those out first. It is possible, IIRC, at least on some of the models to substitute a commodity DSHD 3.5" drive with a few small modifications.

--Chuck