On 27/05/2016 10:33, Holm Tiffe wrote:
Toby Thain wrote:

[..]
Yes, this is only one of the reasons I don't like Windows, but the
germanys government has decided to shut down any nuclear plant anyways
after the fukushima desaster.

But controlling weapons wth Windoze would be another story.

Not necessarily true. Few weapons (perhaps none, but I'm not an expert
on nuclear physics) can do as much harm as a failed nuclear plant.

--Toby

" of Defence systems that co-ordinated
  intercontinental ballistic missiles, nuclear bombers and tanker
  support aircraft"

Oh, I think those will do.
..but I have no problem with IBM Series 1 Computers, I habe a problem
with Microsoft Windows.

Regards
Holm

I have used the following operating systems:

GeorgeIII ICL 1971
CPM
MSDOS
DOS
DR DOS
OS/8
RSX11-M
RSX11-D
RSTS
MUMPS
MVS
Every version of windows  from 1 to 10
Unix
Ultrix
Most of the Linux distributions
ISIS
TSO

Now will somebody explain to me why windows  is considered not good.

Rod Smallwood