On 2016-10-14 7:42 PM, Jason Howe wrote:
Came across this in the local craigslist today:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/sop/5820161303.html

I don't know if this is of interest to the Big Iron IBM guys, but if there's any interest from folks not in the Seattle Area, I'm happy to help faciliate.

--Jason
That is a 62PC I don't know of any 370 systems that used them, I think the closed they came to a mainframe was they where used in the 8130 and 8140 systems. There was also at least one in every S/38, in the later days of S/38 it was usually only one with the system microcode on it and it was run isolated from the rest of the disk storage because of their tendency to die suddenly. I believe that 62PCs where also used in S/34 and Series/1.

Paul.