On 2016-10-14 7:42 PM, Jason Howe wrote:
Came across this in the local craigslist today:

I don't know if this is of interest to the Big Iron IBM guys, but if there's any interest from folks not in the Seattle Area, I'm happy to help faciliate.

That is a 62PC I don't know of any 370 systems that used them, I think the closed they came to a mainframe was they where used in the 8130 and 8140 systems. There was also at least one in every S/38, in the later days of S/38 it was usually only one with the system microcode on it and it was run isolated from the rest of the disk storage because of their tendency to die suddenly. I believe that 62PCs where also used in S/34 and Series/1.