On Oct 19, 2016 9:25 PM, "Alexandre Souza" <[email protected]> wrote: > > A good bang in the side with the heavy side of a screwdriver uses to work > flawlessly ;) (sometimes 2 or 3 bangs :D ) > > > 2016-10-19 23:20 GMT-02:00 Al Kossow <[email protected]>: > > > I have a couple of drives I would really like to recover the data from. > > On one of the two I've tried so far, the lowest head in the stack is > > really stuck on. > > Has anyone successfully unstuck a head from this era. I've tried the > > obvious things > > (gentle rotation in both axis, heating the platters) but there is a lot of > > surface > > area on those old heads and it is pretty badly stuck. > > > > > >
Put in the oven, 150 degrees, 2 mins on a Side for 8 minutes total Bill Degnan twitter: billdeg vintagecomputer.net
