>> Also perhaps noteworthy that this RS64's "twin" which resided in the UW
>> Computer Systems Lab was at one point "resurrected" by flipping the disk
>> upside down.
>>

> Then one definitely need the track writer I guess. But it is good to know
> that it is possible to flip the disk if it is in bad condition.

There is a note in my RS64 manual, page 3-1 / Figure 3-2, that says "Silver
colour  Soaped water, Dark blue  Special cleaning liquid" and then an arrow
to the disk surface in the picture.

I understand this like there are two different variants of the disk, one
that can be cleaned in soaped water and one that need "Special cleaning
liquid".

Any thoughts about what the "Special cleaning liquid" could be?

>> JRJ
>>

> /Mattis

/Mattis