Hi all --

Snagged an interesting boardset off eBay last week; it was listed as a PDP-11/34 CPU upgrade with no other details. The set consists of two hex-height unibus boards -- the CPU board has a J-11 processor on it, the memory board contains 4mb of memory, and there's an interconnect cable between the two Not too shabby. I cannot find a model name or manufacturer printed on it anywhere. "TD104" is silk-screened on both boards. The boards are marked "AH183" and "AH137" on the handle edge.

I've put up a set of pictures at:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqb36sqnCIfMoqF-7tupNHmuXdfguw

Does this look familiar to anyone? Love to get some more information on this before I try to use it, I don't want to put it in the wrong system or the wrong slots...

Thanks as always,

Josh