My Convex C220 arrived about a week ago, so I now have a C1, C1 XL, and a
C220. A C240 will follow in a few weeks. Along with the C220 came some
installation tapes, and a large volume of documentation (some 300
documents). As long as I don¹t receive any objections to the being online
from HP (current owner of Convex), I¹ve put most of the loose-leaf hardware
documentation online at

Amazing! I saw a Convex system at auction many years ago, didn't think I would ever see another one in the wild let alone being restored to working condition. Kudos!

                        - Ethan

--
Ethan O'Toole