What Chuck says. +1 on ImageDisk.
I also tried OmniDisk which allows you to do just about anything with the
formats, including a lot of wrong things. I found it much more difficult to
use, but it taught me quite a few things.
I made 3 videos on YouTube about it, mostly to remember what I did, this was
all new to me:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-_93BVApb58SkNrwTjOFJJIZobCLzhzQ
On the 3rd one I go through the process to recreate an HP LIF disk from an
image using ImageDisk. Easy peasy. I have no merit on this, the author of
ImageDisk gets all the credits for a great utility.
Marc

On Sep 14, 2017, at 8:21 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>