On 14/09/2017 17:02, Rod Smallwood via cctalk wrote:
Hi

I have a bunch of .dsk RT11 400k image files I need to write to RX50 disks so I can boot from them on my 11/73

Somewhere there is a utility that will write the images to RX50 on a DEC Rainbow 100 under MS-DOS . Anybody know where to find it?

Rod

Rod, phew!! Are you any wiser about making the disks for the 11/73 !! your question has stirred up everything except a direct answer? Chuck has highlighted the same way I have made many disks using imagedisk but not yet for my 11/73, I guess once I find a rt11 image to download, I will give it ago myself and see if the disk I make will boot the 11/73? How are you proceeding if at all?

Harry