Hiya,

One Microvax 3300 plus a R215F expansion. No cables but both are complete and not too beat up. The cost will be listening to some of my stories and a couple six packs of Autumm Ale.

One complete Next Slab system including display and laser printer. Again the cost will be listening to some of my stories and a couple six packs of Autumm Ale. Will need to take it all.

One NOS Emulex Rack Mounted SMDI controller set up including cables , two head units and the power controller. Again the cost will be listening to some of my stories and a couple six packs of Autumm Ale. Will need to take it all. Lots of blinking lights to soothe the soul.

One complete IBM Aptiva system with boxes. This you can take (All of it) and not have to be bored or supply beer.

I have other stuff as well. But that stuff will cost but not too crazy as I want it all out of my way.

3100 Vaxstations and expansion boxes , Dec Professionals , One Televideo Dumb Terminal , One Commodore Pet (Not Chicklet) and some smaller stuff.

Contact me off list for the gory details.
--
Kindest Regards,
Fran Smith

---