> On Feb 2, 2018, at 4:35 PM, Tony Aiuto via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
> Interesting. Count me in for 20'. I would want to pick up at VCF east.
>
> These people have taps, but no transceivers.
> https://www.connectorpeople.com/Connector/TYCO-AMP-TE_CONNECTIVITY/2/228752-1
>
> Has anyone found the right terminators?

It's simply a good quality 50 ohm terminator, coax type, with a matching
connector.  If you use standard 10Base5 conventions, the connectors are Type N
male, so you splice pieces together with F-F type N barrel connectors, and you
terminate with female type N 50 ohm terminators.  If you can't find female
terminators, a male terminator plus a barrel will of course serve.

        paul