On 03/09/2018 06:58 PM, PhreakShow Telephone Company via cctalk wrote:
I won an auction down at Indiana University for an SGI Origin 2000 System
and 19 racks.

Aha, we were just discussing these on the Facebook vintage group... are those two populated racks and 17 empty ones, or is there more to it than that? It's hard to tell exactly what there is. I suppose I can stop being impatient and wait for an inventory :-)

I'm not sure what the deal is with the enclosure that's holding the graphics hardware - there are a couple of empty slots and I'm not sure if that implies there was something there which has been removed, or if the blanking covers have just been taken off at some stage.

cheers

Jules