No, it's still available, come get it!

Bob

On 9/22/2018 1:35 PM, steve shumaker via cctalk wrote:
Ok.. I'll bite...   Is the CDC/clone system spoken for yet?

Steve Shumaker

On 9/21/2018 7:44 PM, Bob Rosenbloom via cctalk wrote:
I have four 9-track tape drives, and a dirty DEC rack, that I need to get rid of.

Two of the drives are HP 7970B's. One has the door unattached. Then there's a Kennedy 9100 800/1600 bpi drive. Very heavy.  As found, none tested by me. Just don't have time to play with them.

Last is a CDC drive complete with an AST clone PC with an Overland Data controller and software. This was running a few years ago but has not been used since. Has Media Master format conversion software also.

There's also a smallish DEC rack. Could use the top painted but otherwise not too bad. Includes four sets of rack
slides.

All are located in Santa Cruz, CA and need to be gone soon, I need the room in my hangar. Come get them!

Photos here: http://dvq.com/fall_cleaning/

--
Vintage computers and electronics
www.dvq.com