Reminds me of something I picked up years back, and haven't seen another
of - a rechargeable compressed air sprayer. Works more or less like the
disposable "canned air" sprayers you get by the half dozen at Fry's or
Microcenter, complete with the plastic straw to direct the air. But this
one had a bicycle pump valve on the bottom so you could refill it as
needed.