On 6/14/19 8:50 AM, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:
> The large A Series work was done in Paoli, King of Prussia, Trediffryn and
> probably other cities around Valley Forge that I don’t recall.
>
> The B1000 work was done in Goleta (Santa Barbara), CA plus mfg in Liege,
> Belgium. I was responsible for a central piece of system software (GEMCOS),
> so I knew where the customers were based on bug reports (a large portion of
> the bugs were from the UK, Ford in Dagenham and the CEGB (Central Electricity
> Generating Board) in Bristol).

I have a LOT of stuff that I've collected for the 1700/1800/1900 on bitsavers
because of its unusual 'microcode per programming language' architecture.
CHM has a B1955
https://www.computerhistory.org/collections/search/?s=X2550.2003

I may still have some packs in storage.

> At the most recent VCF PNW, someone who checked out my exhibit told me that
> there was a B1000, probably in Surplus at University of Washington, but
> checking with them, they don’t believe they have it.

I don't think a surplus person would know what a 'B1000' would be.
You probably would have to add the second digit