I have an ill NLS MS-230 Miniscope.  Is there anyone on list that might be interested in getting it running for me?  I'm willing pay for the privilege.  I'd like to see the unit working, but I have no experience with analog scopes, and I'd rather just entrust it to someone who can see it to success.  I did replace the batteries and let it charge for quite a while.  The red LED lights up on the front when on, but no sign of a trace, even when fed a known good 1kHz wave.  The CRT does not appear to be on.

Anyone a fan of these units and might be interested in taking a look?

Jim

--
Jim Brain
br...@jbrain.com