On 7/29/2019 9:24 PM, allison via cctalk wrote:

Since you replaced the batteries did you check the fuse?
Yep, good.
Also the 4066s
Hmm, all mine are soldered in.  Do you suggest I desolder and check?
sometimes get cranky and/or the sockets.
Only one '00 has a socket.

The tough fail would be the CRT. Check the heater pins with a multimeter
to see if its open (unplug it as there is a transformer winding across
it).
I'll check.
Mine needed one when I got it but they were available then (1977)
from NLS. Side effect of the hammer mechanic owner.  Now it would be a
hunt though old tube brokers.
Yep, I know that'd be the main issue, but I am hopeful it's something less problematic.

Allison

--
Jim Brain
br...@jbrain.com