On 2019-Sep-27, at 6:47 AM, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
> I make it a habit to assume that every email which contains just a link but
> no explanation is a scam with a forged sender address.
>
> Ed, if this is actually from you and actually real, and you want people to
> look at it, you need to say what the link is.
>
>> On Sep 27, 2019, at 3:10 AM, ED SHARPE via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> http://rcade.camden.rutgers.edu/2020symposium.html

"... explored these processes of repair and has focused on their non-linear
temporalities."

"Repair does not necessarily focus solely on “the reproduction of social and
material order,” but also opens up space for the “creative, inventive and
innovative work that happens in the process of fixing, across human and
non-human bodies."

"... offering us a way to historicize and contextualize the work of repair and
maintenance. That means avoiding the romanticization of repair while also
recognizing “traditions of women's work, domestic and reproductive labor, and
all acts of preservation, formal and informal.”"

Don't waste your time, unless you're going for some entertainment in watching
ridiculous people.