On 11/18/19 3:14 PM, Ethan Dicks wrote:
I could fill books about the topic... we sold hundreds of Unibus and Qbus boards (and a few VAXBI boards) for bisync, and dozens of boards for SNA.

~chuckle~

I have all the hardware and software and documentation from Software Results, but there is nobody left out there to talk Bisync to.

I wonder if some of the people in the mainframe community would be interested in running Bisync. But I don't know what sort of hardware interface would still be usable. :-/

There's work afoot to create a new BITNET. But I think that's using NJE, likely across TCP.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die