Hi,

If this is off-topic, my apologies, but I know some of y'all were there (Noel), so I'm hoping it's close enough to on-topic to garner a successful response. I'm looking for the ARPANET Protocol Handbook by Feinler, E. and Postel, J., published by SRI back in the day (revised edition 1978) in an online format (pdf preferably, but anything readable is fine. I came across the reference in RFC 790 - Assigned Numbers. If it's been superceded and the successor is available, that would probably work, too. Although, I prefer the earlier works for concision.

Regards,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF