On 7/13/2020 6:14 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
On 7/13/20 1:06 PM, Will Cooke via cctech wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where it should go for safekeeping?

Some combination of Internet Archive, BitKeepers, and TUHS would be my minimum recommendation.

As you say, it's small.  It wouldn't be hard to hold on to.

Well you need to add a (compiler) executable file, and a linker and a assembler. Source code is still easy to find, but system
software is a pain to find. You can't call Microsoft up and ask
for 8 or 16 bit software any more. 90% of the DOS archives are gone. dd is also a handy thing to have on a PC.

Under DOS BOX I use small C 2.2 to compile small C 1.1.
The assembler and linker I use, just have ample memory for the
symbol tables so you can't make big changes.
Ben.