From: Wayne S via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2022 5:08 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: Wayne S <wayne.su...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Inline Serial Device?

Something like this…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Box-Corporation-Modified-SWED98174-Cos-II-Code-Operated-Serial-Switcher-/165759564735?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2022, at 14:00, Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
I keep a big jar around that's full of blue- and black pill MCU boards,
as well as a few of the more capable STM32F4 and F7 boards.    Nowadays,
everything seems to look like a job for an MCU.

The MCU has replaced the hammer!
. . . "To a man with a HAMMER|(big jar of blue and black pill MCUs), everything
looks like a NAIL|(job for an MCU)"