It's an Apple branded Silicon Valley poster, which explains the unbridled
hype. There are many variations of this poster, over many years.

I doubt just any old Silicon Valley poster would be fawned over as this one
has been by the Pawn Stars clowns. Then again, people generally aren't very
discerning in regards to stuff like this, so it's possible that they're
establishing a floor in old computer poster prices.

Get them while they're still cheap, folks.

Sellam