Commodore 64's generally sell for between $75-$200 these days on eBay.
Finding good, working ones (working SID, VIC-II, etc.) with clean cases
that don't have broken edges or inner tabs is getting harder.

The C128D is a much different story.  Those were not produced in nearly the
numbers of the C64.  I only came across one in all my days of collecting
(that used to be in my collection).

Sellam