This beast was given to me by a neighbor. Dual socket 604. Windows 2003 in some
RAID configuration. I understand (or used to understand) RAID levels somewhat.
But iinm he tells me the OS is "split" over 6 scsi drives. Not getting this,
but I don't need all the redundancy/striping. I want it all on 1 drive. What to
use to image what comstitutes 1 volume I guess. Norton Ghost? I have an extra
scsi drive, I can always restore the image to the 1 drive (yes?), before or
without alterimg the currently embedded stack.

This thing is heavy. I secured a copy of the Corel Linux Starter Kit and want
to load it into the Poweredge. For chips and pringles. I have other pre uefi
boxes around but this is lying dormant. And 6 drives for my purposes is stupid.
And heavy.