On Tue, 20 Dec 2022, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:

 This beast was given to me by a neighbor. Dual socket 604. Windows 2003
 in some RAID configuration. I understand (or used to understand) RAID
 levels somewhat. But iinm he tells me the OS is "split" over 6 scsi
 drives. Not getting this, but I don't need all the redundancy/striping. I
 want it all on 1 drive. What to use to image what comstitutes 1 volume I
 guess. Norton Ghost? I have an extra scsi drive, I can always restore the
 image to the 1 drive (yes?), before or without alterimg the currently
 embedded stack.