Traditionally Polane was used.   (Sherwin Williams)

Raptor is similar.    I had a long discussion with their rep along the
lines of "ok, but how much is the paint and how much is the application".
It turns out it's a bit of both.

Obviously you're not going to get texture with a very high pressure
applicator.