Have you ever tried to fix textured drywall or lathe/plaster?  It's always
down to playing with various settings and trial/error if you want to match
a specific finish.   These coatings facilitate a texture but they won't do
it for you.  If you apply at a high pressure they're not going to do
anything.   You can spray Raptor flat if you so wish.        I think you
may be able to get Raptor in a quart but Polane is likely a gallon.  Plus
the hardener.   Then you get into color.    You'll need to have your local
industrial finish shop tint based on your codes or apply a compatible
(color) topcoat, emphasis on compatible.  Then you get into application,
you're usually applying at a low pressure, wider tip if you want to get a
textured finish.  I doubt your setup is this.   2K is 2-part catalyzed.
Read up on health effects of isocyanates.