On 1/21/23 01:11, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
FWIW, I just received a Gotek last week and it uses an AT32F415.

The first one I bought many years ago has an STM32F105.
At the time there was no third party firmware and it turned
out to be pretty useless on anything other than a PC.

With the current hXc2001 firmware it looks to be usable for
any of the disks I may want to replace.

I just got two new ones and they have AT32F415 chips.
My understanding is that the two are functionally identical.

We shall see as my fun progresses.

An interesting note.  I have a device from DBIT that lets you
hook up an 8" disk to the interface for 5.25 or 3.5 floppies.
I wonder how I would go about reversing that process so I could
hook one of these GOTEKs up in place of a physical 8" disk.

bill