On 2023-01-21 10:33, geneb via cctalk wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2023, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

An interesting note.  I have a device from DBIT that lets you
hook up an 8" disk to the interface for 5.25 or 3.5 floppies.
I wonder how I would go about reversing that process so I could
hook one of these GOTEKs up in place of a physical 8" disk.

I use the DBIT adapter with my AppleSauce and it works pretty well.  You can also get one of these:
https://www.tindie.com/products/siliconinsider/8-floppy-disk-interface-50-pin-to-34-pin-adapter/

The tindie ones don't seem to have the tg43 signal? They look just like some passive connectors ...