It's in the Imsai Basic manual as a choice for loading g the software.

I had the ROM set (8 proms) but I must have overwritten them a long time
ago.

So, I wanted to make a  new set, hoping someone had the eprom files avail
so I could make.

If not I will build a new setsome.other way.  Does anyone have the
papertape image of IMSAI basic 1.3 or 1.4?

Bill