On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 3:12 AM jim stephens via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 6/29/23 21:39, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> > So I was able to get the listing for the PROMs by using the HEX file of
> > IMSAI BASIC 1.4 from.Rich Cini's website.  I was able to then pull the
> > Intel papertape file image using Teraterm to capture the log of the
> session
> > while using to load BASIC into the IMSAI.  I can use the log to make an
> > ePROM-friendly file.
> >
> > Imsai 8K basic fills 0000..1FDB and stores programs from 2000, so you
> need
> > some RAM after IFFFh (8K).
> >
> > My IMSAI has an IMSAI SIO serial card.
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 29, 2023, 8:36 AM Bill Degnan <billdeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> <snip>
> for those who come by 5 years from now, hopefully these links work:
> Basic Listing:
> http://cini.classiccmp.org/pdf/Imsai/Imsai%208K%20Basic.pdf
> This seems to have the hex images:
> http://cini.classiccmp.org/zips/IMSAI%20BASICs.zip
>
> I know there's a bit of a fuss about archive . org but they don't seem
> to have most of the useful data in the Richard Cini pages slurped up.
> Will see if that can be remedied.  I'd like such things if they can
> inhale them to be there in case something happens to the classiccmp .
> org servers.
>
> thanks
> Jim

I don't remember the exact story but Dan Roganti I think had something to
do with assembling or at least mirroring the images.  He made the original
eProm set we were playing with back in the 2000's.. Dan hosted his copy and
site on Bob Applegates old TwoCows-hosted web site applegate.org.  That
server went down and everything lost with it....I always thought *I* had a
copy hosted on vintagecomputer.net....you never know until you need it.
So, yes it would be nice if there were more copies of a pretty historic
program than just Rich's site, as reliable as it appears to have been.

I will upload a copy to vintagecomputer.net/imsai/  (for future person)

Bill