On 1/25/24 15:44, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 1:37 PM Michael Mulhern via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

As a denizen of the antipodes I’ve heard about VCFSoCal, but maybe I’m more
into the socials.

Maybe VCF(etal) should be also sending notifications through email lists
and boards.

I agree, they should.
I've seen little mention of it on their discord.  I am not on the vcfed site much.  might be more action somewhere there.

a bit more mention on the cctalk (classsicmp) discord than vcf.

thanks
Jim

Hoping anyone local(ish) to VCFSoCal can get there and have a great time.

M.

Sellam