> On 01/31/2024 11:34 AM CST Henry Bent via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 at 12:13, Liam Proven via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
> I write for an international audience and sometimes people from the
> > USA are openly and repeatedly incredulous that "obscure" British
> > computers -- that means they've never heard of them -- can be
> > considered significant or important, even compared to American
> > machines that were on sale in East Futtbuck Idaho for 6 weeks in
> > Spring 1973 and have never been mentioned since.
>
> I wish that I were in a position to visit that VCF and see those machines.

I as well.  I do hope you will record it and make it available online somewhere.
I have found that computers are much like motorcycles: many of the most
interesting were never available in the US.

Thanks,
Will

Grownups never understand anything by themselves and it is tiresome for
children to be always and forever explaining things to them,

Antoine de Saint-Exupery in The Little Prince