> On 02/27/2024 12:29 PM CST paul.kimpel--- via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
> Bitsavers has a collection of G-15 manuals.

Rob Kolstad (formerly of BSDI) and I sat down last August to categorize
his online scans.  AFAICT he has the largest collection.  (Of course
I forgot to bring my copy of the technical manual with all the waveforms
penciled in.)  He and I need to get back to that project.

It had been a long time (high school days!) since I looked at that
doc.
To an experienced engineer, it's now clear how much of a work of genius
it was (so few gates!)  No wonder I had trouble understanding it all
as a teenager.

> David Lovett has been restoring a G-15 for the System Source Computer Museum
> in Maryland (US).

Hmm.  I don't remember if Rob told me about that project.  He knows of
two in Texas.

Some of my old notes are at http://obscurecomputers.org/g15/index.html .

mcl