Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer and the interesting links...

> > Aha, interesting! Did a short search, but have not been able to
> > find a picture of a casette. Just a pile of paper tape instead ;-)
> >
> > https://images.app.goo.gl/HYqkpYHJUxZeGfiA8
>
> Bitsavers has a collection of G-15 manuals. For a picture of an
> open cassette, see PDF page 27 in
> http://bitsavers.org/pdf/bendix/g-15/60061400_G15D_Parts_Manual.pdf.

Ahh OK, I see. But that is not a hermetically sealed casette
suitable for outdoor use in windy, rainy weather like the
one on my desk.

As the thread deviated meanwhile, I guess the Elliott Mylar
tape casette is a unique leftover from the old days ;-)

Best wishes,

   Erik.

                                 ''~``
                                ( o o )
| Dr. Erik Baigar                             Inertial Navigation &  |
| Salzstrasse 1              .oooO            Vintage Computer       |
| D87616 Marktoberdorf       (   )   Oooo.    Hobbyist / Physicist   |