my syquests say 135 mb, though IIRC that must be raw, because useable was a
more even number, like 125mb, which the formatting program agreed with.  I made
it my c: drive on my  I386 pc so I could switch operating systems before
virtualization.  I was pissed that though os/2 said it would install on 125 MB,
it actually meant OVER 125 MB and would not install.

<pre>--Carey</pre>