On 2/4/20 4:34 AM, Peter G. wrote:
> Hello esteemed Common Desktop community,
>
> this is just to let you know that I have spent a couple of days
> writing a Gentoo ebuild (and some additional things) for the
> autotools-conversion branch.
>
> If you want to check it out, the git repo is here:
>
> https://github.com/nephros/gentoo/tree/cde-devel/cde-base

So I couldn't resist, there are some good patches here -- worth
integrating into CDE autotools itself.  I'll see if I can find some time
this weekend to go through them (and maybe apply some :)

I like that you got a good portion of dthelp running.  Of course, the
parser is going to suck, so no surpirse you avoided that :)  Anyway,
nice work!

-jon

--
Jon Trulson

  "Entropy.  It isn't what it used to be."
                           -- Sheldon