On 2/4/20 4:34 AM, Peter G. wrote:
> Hello esteemed Common Desktop community,

Hi,

[...]

> @Jon, if you're interested, kindly review the patches at:
> https://github.com/nephros/gentoo/tree/cde-devel/cde-base/cde/files
> I realize they are a bit messy at the moment, but I can clean up if
> that is useful.

I've had a little time lately so I went through these and merged some of
them, and modified a merge of one of them as outlined below:

- *2.3.2-XkbKeycodeToKeysym.patch* - applied to master and
autotools-conversion

- *2.3.2-Makefile_am_permissions.patch,
2.3.2-fix_prefix_vs_top_dir.patch,
2.3.2-build_additional_programs.patch, 2.3.2-build_nsgmls.patch* -
applied to autotools-conversion.

- *2.3.2-build_dthelp.patch* - applied to autotools-conversion.

  Changes were made to this one.  Use a trimmed down LDADDs.  This patch
may have been for an older version of autotools-conversion.

- *2.3.2-disable_japanese.patch* - NOT merged.

  This just disables support of JP locales, which aren't built anyways.
I'd like to keep the option open though for someone who wants to test JP
or get it working.

- *2.3.2-l10n_ja.patch* - NOT merged.

  This one also edits Makefile directly, and may be a patch for an older
version of the autotools-conversion branch.

- *2.3.2-link_libtrcp.patch* - NOT merged.

  This one directly edits a Makefile, not the Makefile.am, and should
  not be required anyway as /tirpc/ is a dependent library for /libtt/ now.

  Also -lm and -lcrypt are detected and used automatically if present.
  This patch may be for an older version of the autotools-conversion branch.

Thanks a lot for these!  I gave credit in the commits to "Peter G.".

--
Jon Trulson

  "Entropy.  It isn't what it used to be."
                           -- Sheldon