Le 16/05/2024 à 20:11, Marcin Cieslak a écrit :
On Thu, 16 May 2024, Edmond Orignac via cdesktopenv-devel wrote:

I have noticed a curious behavior in dtpad.

When trying to format a paragraph using the Format menu, dtpad erases the paragraph

under the cursor instead of wrapping long lines.

I am using CDE 2.5.2 in Ubuntu 20.04 (x86_64), and it is true that I did not notice this issue before.

I could test with an older 2.4.0 release on a different computer to see if the problem appeared already

with that version.

I have some old release of CDE installed here (2.3.1a from December 2019)
and dtpad works fine - the paragraphs do format nicely.

Marcin