Hi,

The CDK has always been intended as a toolbox (Lego like) rather than an
application. There are a couple of reasons for this but primarily there
isn't always a single or best way to accomplish a particular task. If you
would like such functionality I believe workflow tools (Knime-CDK) offer a
good compromise.

You mention "compare two molecule"(s), do you really mean compare (this is
pretty hard) or do you just mean tell if two molecules are equal given some
constraints. There are a few ways you could to do this, which is best
depends on the dataset of the data and what you consider equal (e.g. are
two conformers equal?).
  a) Generate canonical form (SMILES,InChI). Sort. Merge.

Regards,
John W May
john.wilkinson...@gmail.com