So sprach Joerg Schilling am Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 01:04:46AM +0200:
> What should this be?

Okay, thanks, this just shows that all your objections can be disregarded.

dialog is the toll used in the Linux kernel config when you run make
menuconfig (although lxdialog is a specialized version).  dialog is used to
easily create, well, dialog windows from within shell scripts.  Further
information is at http://www.advancedresearch.org/dialog/

> It is not part of UNIX.

That's not what I asked.  I asked if it's pre-installed, not if it's part of
some standard.,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)