I'm using the cd-record pro DVD version 1.11a21. I'm
using it under the personal use license that is given
inside the README file at
ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/ProDVD/. I
run this on Red Hat 7.3.

I just changed my hostname and now the cdrecord
program is no longer operational. I just run "cdrecord
-version" and it drops core. When I try to burn
something I get an alarm failure and it aborts around
the 8 second mark. If I take the CDR_SECURITY variable
out of my profile I noticed that it runs but it
restricts me to the 1GB demo license. What can I do to
get cdrecord back up and working?

Brian Sullivan