On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:20:12PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Looks like you did not read the Pioneer specs.
> As the drive only supports it for DVD and _not_ for CD media, you of course
> need to  insert a DVD medium first.

Ah OK.  I actually thought the spec said it didn't do it at all, but I
has been a while since I looked at it.  I will try with a DVD in the
drive.

Well I just checked, and yep you are right of course.  It sees the
option now.  Yay!

So what restrictions are there on when you can use it?  Can you do DVD
video with it on, or only data or what?

Len Sorensen