Bill Davidsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> whined again and trolled:

> I think [1] is a hint, I bet you used a vendor hack of growisofs instead
> of downloading and building the real program from source. That doesn't
> mean I promise it will work for you, just that you know what you have.
> Oh, and it works for me, one session, multi-session, DVD-R, DVD+R, etc, etc.

growisofs is a dead project as the whole cdrkit is dead.

> I would say the same thing about cdrecord, while wodim has fixed many

wodim did not fix single problem from cdrecord, but it introduced
_many_ bugs that never have been in the original.

[ .... many incorrect claims removed ]

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)