Hi,

> If you like to see hard links on Linux, I recommend just to implement
> support for inode numbers on Linux....

My trick is that i implement such things
in xorriso. My influence on kernels is
limited. But xorriso can retrieve any
extra information that it encoded in the
image.
It is also able to restore multi extent
files on operating systems which fail to
implement a proper reader for ISO level 3
(quite new Linux kernels among them).

> If Linux users are interested on the current ACL standard, I recommend to
> add ZFS to the basic filesystems supported by Linux.

Seems that those who could are not interested
and those who would are not capable.

As said, i have no influence on kernels.
And nobody has influence on the installed
systems.
So i stay with what i can control: xorriso.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas