I don't think this is a good idea.

- I think bioentity should be depreciated, it has not intrinsic semantic value.
- If it is used currently, it should be left as its current minimum
specification which is to label and point to other bioinformatics
database IDs.
- The problem is not 'biologically related paper's' per se, but one of
identifying what was the primary publication or publications that
motivated a model.
- There is also the case where a single publication that contains a
mathematical model is the one and only primary source for the model
itself - a rather common case at the moment.

I would prefer that the primary publication(s) be identified as such,
which covers the case in where there are some models in the repository
built from general review papers of biology with no math.

I would prefer references to other related publications to be bound
explicitly to a comment in the model metadata - there should be a
reason identified by the author/editor/reviewer as to why there has
been such an association made.

As an aside, we also need to determine whether the bqs schema provides
enough detail to match publications across metadata instances for
different models, and whether we should be complimenting bibliographic
data with pubmed Ids and the like.

cheers
Matt