Hi Tommy,

That looks good - its all starting to make sense to me now.

I'm just wondering how your system would handle a case where two authors
independently encode the same published model. The first author to
upload their encoding would get "ownership" of the publication alias (if
I have the terminology right). Is there any way for the second author to
get a similar alias to their encoding of the model? This is starting to
sound like a version/variant theme, but its probably a situation that
will crop up quite frequently...

This is a slightly different example from your example workflow and
could be viewed as John and Mary both having "valid and correct" but
different encodings of the doe_2007_1 paper. Actually, I just saw the
'_1' on the publication link - is that some kind of version/variant that
would be _2 for Mary in my example? I had been assuming the 2007_1 meant
January 2007.

Thanks,
Andre.