Hi all,

I have just done an update on my working copy of the CellML API C++
implementation and have found that new version of the code generation
services (?) have arrived. While I presume the CCGS code is still
complete and working (if I can get it to build), but I just wanted to
check if the new code is ready for use and if there was any help
available to ease changing from the old CCGS to the new methods? I'm
hoping documentation and/or examples...(something like the current
CCGS/tests/CellML2C.cpp would be good and may already be in there
somewhere...)

Thanks,
Andre